Elle's Studio June 2016 Reveal

Friday, June 10, 2016

Elle's Studio [latest crop of goodness] is available now! The colors in this release you guys, oh so good! I'm loving the bright and cheerful projects that I made with it. I'll be sharing them here and on [Instagram] throughout the weekend.

First up is a page inspired by the [tiny acrylic popsicles]...that I didn't even use on this page in the end. But still, were so cute they prompted me to scrapbook this photo of me and a SpongeBob Squarepants ice cream.
Last summer, I spent a long weekend in NYC hanging out with one of my besties. It wasn't a touristy adventure. I went to hang out with her, slip into her life for a few days, eat, hangout. I was so bad about not being a tourist, these are really the only photos I took during the trip! We didn't even get one of the two of us together!! It's like I don't scrapbook?!  But at least I got these few. 
It was a bright and hot weekend so [this month's kit] was pretty perfect for scrapping it. I created my own background using the [Shine Bright stamp set], mist splatters and also a [highlighter]. Then I just layered up the [journaling tags] and added my title. It's a simple page but all the color makes it seem less so, I think!
Also available this month are acrylic stars in [summer colors] and [patriotic colors]; an acrylic [summer] plus the [printables] and [cut file]. And the new [Sunny Days] collection is out! I'll be using it at ton this summer, I'm sure.
cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!