Family Portraits

Friday, April 22, 2016

This was the last and final page I made during the [InkieQuill] [ScrapStream] this past weekend. It was totally fun and super simple to make!
I was inspired by the shirt Joyce aka Matt's mama (as if you couldn't tell!) was wearing. It was stripped navy and had these great white flowers across it. So I pulled out some navy scraps from my scrap drawer and a few red washi tapes and stuck them down to my background paper.
I cut out some white leaves and placed them behind the photos, curling towards the edges of my page. My title was cut with the Silhouette using the print and cut feature. Although it didn't cut out quite right (i.e. what I was seeing on my screen didn't match the end result) I still went with it.
I added a few blue and red buttons and brads and some silver mist just along the sides and was done! I love it when a pages comes together quickly and easily.

As if you couldn't already tell, I had so much fun playing alongside Adele during the ScrapStream. I can't wait for the next one, which is scheduled for iNSD! This year I'll actually be able to join in on some NSD fun!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!