Photo of the Photo...

Thursday, February 4, 2016

I'm determined to scrapbook as much of my 2008 travels as possible this year. I've even made it part of my scrapbook goals! This is a photo I took in Prague, a country I've barely scrapbooked about! Even though this trip was one of my most favorite trips ever in life.
I used the Scrapbook Circle February kit and was challenged by Tessa to use this great marble print. So many of the domes in that city were a similar color, so I thought it'd be fun to pair it with them.
Journaling Reads:
I took some really epic photos on this trip. But this one topped them all. It’s a photo of Mark taking a photo of Kevin taking a photo of Jon. I also love the couple embracing on the side. And the lady’s head is so perfectly framed in the dome. It’s one of my favorite photos that I’ve ever taken. It instantly takes me back to this trip with those boys. Absolutely one of the best trips of my life!
Tessa also is blogging about this over on the Scrapbook Circle blog. Head over there to read more!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. This page is gorgeous! That marble paper is so neat. I love how it matches the domes... I probably wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out (I'm obviously not very observant....). And definitely an awesome photo :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nicole! Yeah, I really loved that print :)

      Delete