My Tribe

Monday, December 28, 2015

I hope everyone had a great holiday last week! Ours was very low key. But I'm still very happy to be home in Houston and off for the entire week! I have big plans to get some organizing done, do a bit of scrapbooking, some planning. It's gonna be good y'all.
I'll kick off by sharing a page from my Tell your Story Scrapbook Circle gallery. It's for the Lifting You challenge and you can read more about it over on the SBC blog.
I've had this "story" on my list for awhile now. There's was nothing in particular that sparked this memory for me, when I sat down to play with the kit. Really I think I just wanted to spend some time with these sweet faces for a bit of time. I miss everyone so much!
I lived with these people. I studied with them. I traveled with them. We spent so much time together in the year and half when we all lived in the same two cities. Sincerely, these were some of the best days of my life. And I just wanted to spend some time reliving those days.

Which really is the beauty of scrapbooking. It's not just taking the time to remember. It's almost like you're honoring the memory by documenting it. I love this hobby. It just makes me happy =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!