Birthday Cards

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

You guys, I feel so productive right now! I've been mentally patting my back since I made these cards. Wanna know why? I's because I sat down, thought up all of the wonderful ladies and gentlemen I might want to send a birthday card too, tallied that number up, sat down and made them! 


That's right, all of the birthday cards I need for the year are done! You can read more about them over on the Scrapbook Circle blog if you'd like. 


I have to say I'm pretty stoked about this! The only thing that's left is for me to write a little note and pop them in the mail.

GASP!! Just had a major thought: I should write out all of the addresses and add the stamps to the envelopes and then they'll really be ready to go! I take this as an action point and will get it done by the end of the year.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!