Penguin

Monday, November 9, 2015

I had so much fun playing with the November Scrapbook Circle kit. It definitely has a Christmas vibe to it, but I made a few pages this month that didn't really have anything to do with Christmas. This page is all about the time I met a penguin. 
I really wasn't intending to scrap about this experience. But after seeing the great penguin die cut in the Pinkfresh Studio die cut pack, I thought this would be the perfect story to share this month!
For the page itself, I channeled my inner Jennifer Larson. Using an enlarged black and white photo with journaling strips on top is definitely something I've picked up from her.
I love that scrapbooking helps me remember these random but fun moments. I'd nearly forgotten I'd met this penguin until I saw that die cut. I love it when good products spark memories too!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?! You got to hang out with a penguin! :) I love the color scheme and lettering that you chose for the layout -- PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete