Guest at Shimelle.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This totally slipped by me! I was refreshing a single blog post at Shimelle.com wondering when my guest post would come up. I did this for weeks, so curious why Shimelle wasn't updating her blog. Then I realized...I'm just not very bright sometimes! 

Anyway, I put together 5 ideas for how to use globes on non-travel related pages. Below are a few sneak peaks. Head over to Shimelle.com to see the entire post.


Also, I made a pocket page to go under a transparency divider. Confusing I know! But here's what the pocket page looks like without the divider.

cheers & besos,


3 comments:

  1. Such a great post! I really enjoyed it. We don't travel much (two little kids and a rather unadventurous hubby) so I'm always at a loss for what to do with the inevitable globes and travel themed things I get in ephemera packs. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anandi! I'm glad you found it useful :)

      Delete
  2. Too funny re: the refresh debacle. :) I love your projects!

    ReplyDelete