Cat in the Window

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Saturday darling readers! I'm so excited to have nothing to do this weekend. Therefore, I get to do whatever I want! Muahahahaha!!! The power has gone to my head. I intend to scrapbook and clean and organize, maybe get a foot massage. The possibilities are endless.

I'm going to relish these next few weeks because come September, I'll be back on my travel wagon. It's 2-3 different cities/countries a month for me. I both love and loath that kind of schedule. Either way I see a very tired Jamie at the end of it.

But enough about me, just wanted to share that I blogged over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today. Head that ways for more about this page.


cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! This will be a meaningful remembrance when you look back. I especially like the striped cat diecut, and how you included yourself. I might have to lift this one:-)

    ReplyDelete