Stash Bash Vol. 2

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hiya! I'm coming to you live from my latest toy: a brand new Macbook Pro! It's been 9 years since I last purchased a computer. It was totally time. So I splurged (quite a bit) and finally purchased the laptop I've been dreaming about. LOVE IT! I use to spend so much time waiting on my computer to catch up with me. Now it's waiting for me to catch up with it. What to do with all of this extra creative time....?! 

Well this weekend, I sat down to scrapbook. I wanted to be sure to jump in on a Stash Bash challenge or two!! This is for Challenge No. 7-The Leftover Meatloaf. I used my Ms. Pacman kit because it had all of the supplies I needed to complete this challenge. 

It's a just for fun page without any journaling. I don't do this very often but the title says it all. These are the 4 creatures that live in my house. I'm now thinking I should have incorporated a little house a la Ashlii Oliver! But oh, well. I like this page.
The background paper was solid white cardstock until I used a background stamp and some gray ink to create this design. I need to do this more often!
I really did have so much fun playing with this kit. Here are the three pages I made with it:

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamped background! I have this stamp & need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alexa! It's one of my favorite things about the page too, and really simple to do!

      Delete