Ms. Pacman Challenge

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My friend Jill revived the Ms. Pacman challenge on her blog last month. I thought it sounded awesome so I decided to jump in. I'm really into orange this month! And I'm loving it mixed with the cooler grays, teals and blues. Here's the kit I put together.
And the contents….

(1) Eight scraps of patterned paper: My Mind's Eye x2, Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Studio Calico x3; four pieces of specialty/other paper: gold heart vellum, white chevron vellum, gold foil, kraft corrugated
(2) Trim: Gray & teal seam binding, gray baker's twine, orange lace trim
(3) Sticker sheet (with missing sticker): Teresea Collins
(4) A pre-2013 alphabet: Crate Paper from 2011
(5) Opened product: Studio Calico wood veneer words
(6) Unopened product: Making Memories Embellishments
(7) One roll of tape: Studio Calico
(8) One item or package of product from a company that no longer makes scrappy products: Jenni Bowlin Studio gold feather rub-ons
(9) Six journaling and/or PL cards: from the Sunshine & Jade core kits, plus one from Studio Calico
(10) Unlimited cardstock, adhesive, and "technique-type product"
(11) A wild card item: CD Muckosky for Studio Calico stamps
(12) A nearby item: Studio Calico postage stamp book. I also added a package of cork shapes I found.

I've already made two pages with this little kit! The first was a just for fun page of Dixie and her crazy Yoda ears (which we love!) I had an idea with the title that just didn't pan out. So I recycled the letters outlining them in black pen and then adding in a gray highlighter just for fun. I'm totally doing this again!
I'll share the second page tomorrow. I used this kit for my first Stash Bash assignment. So fun to work with!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. NO way -- you're playing along! Woo hoo! :) That layout speaks right my scrappy, doggy-loving heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I thought it sounded so fun. And I really like my lil kit here :)

      Delete