SACS

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Last Simple Scrapper page to share for the month! I used an older sketch and a Story Prompt from the April edition of Spark Magazine. 
This month's theme was faith, which was a bit harder for me to scrapbook about.

I had a lot to say about my experience with a religious school, but you won't read any of it here. All of my journaling is hidden behind the photo.
I absolutely loved this older sketch from the Simple Scrapper archives, since it allowed me to highlight so many of the Studio Calico Odyssey kit papers (both fronts and backs).

Although, the sketch did call for me to trim the papers at the top, I opted to keep them as is. In my scrapbook they jut out of the top of the page protector and I like that.  I don't see them as anything different from a tab or some other topper.
cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! I noticed you used a sewing machine what kind do you use? I go back and forth about getting one since I'd only use it on scrapbook projects. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina! I only use mine for scrapbooking :) We have a love/hate relationship with each other. But I have this Singer Simple: http://www.walmart.com/ip/10992861?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000041435&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40939477112&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78876059552&veh=sem

      Delete