Accomplish 2014

Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm on Christmas break, two whole glorious weeks off! I so badly need this. I'm hoping to relax a bit, tackle some of those do list items I keep putting off, and of course, scrapbook!

I made this page on Friday, using a sketch from the upcoming January issue of Spark. It was a two page sketch but I only used one page and then re-worked the second to better fit my photos. I love how it turned out!!
The design theme here was around circles, triangles and squares. They're all over the place on this page; circle and square photos, circle and square paper, triangles in a circle on the embellishment. You just can't beat the basics!
I used a black and white, gray and purple color scheme. That awesome purple print is a Basic Grey Kelly Purkey Second City pattern. I only bought a few sheets from this line, but that one I bought two of! I used both the front and the back. The back is the gray ombre on the right side of the 2nd page.

This page was a list of all the things I managed to accomplish in 2014. I didn't set out to accomplish much. But reflecting back on the year helped me realize that I did accomplish a lot. Like I said in my journaling, I didn't know how much good would be waiting for me here at the end of 2014. But there was a whole lot of good!
I think this may be a new tradition for me. I really do need to take time to reflect back each year, to celebrate my victories and to be grateful for this life that I love. If you decide to make an accomplished page this year, dear reader, I'd love to see it!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!