Stash Bash

Saturday, March 15, 2014

We're doing a mini Stash Bash over at Simple Scrappers this weekend. And I'm playing along! I'm also going full force this weekend to see how many pages I can actually make! I started at 9am this morning and already cranked out a page!

I haven't started playing along with the challenges, but I did get my muscles warmed up. I printed these photos last week and had the paper and a few embellishments picked out but I hadn't done anything with this page. 

It came together so quickly, once I realized I didn't have to use the hearts as a my background paper but more as an accent.
So my goal for this weekend is to scrap and use up my stash. 
Play along with the challenges and mix in my new stuff and my old stuff.

I'll be sharing my progress here today. So keep checking back!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!