Pacific Ocean

Monday, August 5, 2013

I was in Los Angeles for work last week. It was a lot of time spent in a meeting room, but the parts outside of work were lovely. On Tuesday night we grabbed a cab out to Santa Monica. We walked out to the water and put our feet in the ocean. It was divine!

I made this page using the digital template from the Toolbox class. Shanna made a really great tutorial that I learned a few new tricks from. All of the papers are from the class but I only used of them in its original color. The rest I altered to fit the colors in the photo.
The design was almost entirely created in Photoshop Elements. Since the page was so flat, it needed some dimension. I added some enamel dots and punched anchors.
I also added brads and some baker's twine to help with the mini gap between the digital elements I added.
Finally, splashed some gold mist and hand wrote labels on vellum.
Oh, and I love that I got to use my anchor swag!! Gold ink plus the roller stamp from Glitz and my lil SC anchor punch. So excited!

I'm having so much fun with my digital learning this summer. Between Toolbox and Hello Story, I'm learning tons!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!