LBD: April Layouts 12x12

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally!! I get to share my Little Black Dress Kit layouts! It feels like I've been waiting for weeks. But I think it might have something to do with that fact that I was so excited to share these projects with you all =)

Last month's kit focused on neutrals. This month's was all about rainbows! And I totally embraced the rainbow with all of my pages this month.

Introducing, my Don't Worry Be Happy kit 12x 12 pages:

I used patterned paper backgrounds for all of these pages. There's just so much in the kit! You can't help but want to play with it. Also in this month's kit was some great Freckled Fawn wood veneer and some fun paper flags.




And this month's LBD is a new LBD for me. It's my Silhouette! Lately I've been turning to my Cameo for just about every page I've been making. All of the titles here were created using my machine. I love how custom they are!

There's so much I want to say about each of these pages, that I think I'll do a separate blog post for each. They'll be up on the blog throughout today.

And I'll be sharing the rest of my projects throughout the week.

[Sigh] I loved getting crafty with this kit. So far, it's been my favorite! Check out how the other design team members worked their magic with this kit:

Valerie O'Neal
Stephanie Bryan
Alyssa McGrew
Brittany McLead

cheers & besos,

1 comment: