Gondola

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Friday yall! It couldn't come fast enough for me, even with the Monday holiday. 

I've been running myself ragged these last few....well this entire year actually. I feel like I haven't really had a minute to breathe! Which is why I'm sick. Of course. 

Itchy throat, wheezy cough, headache. Blah. It's been the story of my life these last few months.

So I'm taking a day to rest, nap, sleep. Oh and blog. But just this one quick post!

Sharing some Italy pages, made using Bright Idea prompts. This is a total departure from my usual style and I'm still not very sure I like it. But it's made, so I'll slip it into my scrapbook.


I used the Map challenge sketch for this double page spread and tried to keep it as simple as possible.


I journaled directly onto my photo, placed the title there and added just a bit of embellishment.


Then I used washi as a border for my print. I wanted to give it a bit more weight, so I added that fabulous red shipping tag behind to balance it out. The color is so perfect, no?! 

I also channeled my inner Matt Wilson for the "subtitle". We weren't exactly in Rome but still in Italy!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. What a great 2-pager! I love how you journaled directly on that gorgeous photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment - it made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete