Central High Cards

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Did you hear the news? Studio Calico started a Card kit! I decided to subscribe sight unseen to find out what it's all about. 

The kit arrived last week and my initial thoughts are that the kit doesn't have enough stuff! Especially for the price. I briefly subscribed to Simon Says Stamps card kit and those things were bursting with product AND at a lower price point. But I'll give this one a shot for a few more months.

The Central High kit had some great colors and I wanted to embrace as many as I could with this first card. I used the mistable thickers and the Lawn Fawn stamps that came with the kit. Then I wanted to use some of the great yellows and oranges, along with the stamps for the second. I loved how the stamps looked all lined up so I made a little pattern that I repeated in different colored inks. The final card was a patchwork of left overs from the other cards. 





I also have to mention the Martha Stewart "Happy Birthday" punch I used over and over again. It's that good. You should check it out! And it's even on sale at Joann's ;) :)

 cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!