Buddha

Wednesday, August 22, 2012


We went to visit Kamakura's Big Buddha, us and a whole lot of school children. There's not much to say other than that he's there and he's big. You can walk into him but we opted to not spend the 30 cents to stand in a crowded dark room with the aforementioned children.

But I got to see how verdant and lush is the foliage in Japan. It was lovely to just walk around outside, albeit hot and mega humid. It explains all of the green!!

This page, about our token visit to Buddha (peace signs thrown and all) was fairly simple to make. I used a Prima feltie as a mask and sprayed Dark Calico Mister Huey. Then it was just a matter of layering papers and stickers in a pleasing askance way.

I went. I saw. I recorded.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!