NSD 2012!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whoa! Blogger went and changed on me while I was away. I think I'm going to like it, just taking a few minutes to adjust.

But GREETINGS!! I'm happy to back and excited to be finished with my crazy week just in time for National Scrapbook Day =)

I'm all geared up and ready to create!


I have a pile of instagrams to play with + new Urijah's 3rd birthday photos.


A list of challenges from Studio Calico & Two Peas in a Bucket.


A basket full of old kits and current collections.


A box of new goodies to play with.


A few DVDs to watch whilst pushing around paper.


And finally, an unfinished projects that's begging to be completed! Perfect for 2Peas Challenge #10: The Final Stretch.

So happy to be back and ready to sit down and scrap! Will you be joining me this NSD weekend?

cheers & besos,


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!