Sketchbook 4| No. 1

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's April! Do you know what that means? Sketchbook!! The class started this Monday & I have my first layout to share.

True to form, I'm using the class to finish up this year's Urijah photos before his birthday on the 20th.



I loved the red, white & blue in the photos and there were some great r,w & b products in last month's Studio Calico kit. I love how this layout turned out. I'm so happy to be back scrapping!

[PHOTO]

And since I'm sharing KP class sketch based layouts, I had to post this next to last Sketchpad based page. It's sweet & simple. It didn't need much with that super cute photo of Yaya aka Urijah.


So happy to have my mojo back =) and super excited for all of the goodies on their way to me. I placed a 2Ps order full of new Studio Calico, Crate Paper & Amy Tangerine. Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it.

Also excited to scrap with some sweet Houston ladies in a few weeks. I need a good scrap day out!

cheers & besos,

1 comment: