Habits Mini

Thursday, February 2, 2012

In all the mayhem that goes along with CHA, I didn't have the chance to post the mini I created a few weeks back.

Like I said before, I'm not doing resolutions in 2012. Instead, I'm working on cultivating habits.

As a way to keep up and keep track I made this little flashcard mini to keep me inspired!

My three habits from January (and now February as well) all happened to start with "W's".

wake up.
work out.
write.



On the backs of these, I made sure I had a specific goal & a plan as well as a place to follow up to make sure I was sticking to them.



And guess what? It's actually working! Just having the goal and my plan written down, has done wonders for my psyche.

If you have a goal you're struggling with, I encourage you to sit down write the goal and a plan for completing it and you might just find that it's the push you needed =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!