Back Again

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello blog, hello blog readers,

I hope everyone is well. It's been an extremely busy few months. There were several cross country trips and one terrible stomach bug, but alas here I am again.

Thank you for not forgetting about me!

First things first, I'd like to [finally] announce the winner of Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party pdf series. The live portion of the class is now over, but the content remains!

Without further adieu and with my sincerest apologies for the delay,

the Winner is...
GLP I'll try to contact you, but if you happen by again please e-mail your e-mail address to paperheart[dot]project[at]gmail[dot]com!

Today, I messed around with my blog header and some colors. Thought it was time for a change, a fresh start if you will.

So indeed I am back, although I'll not make empty promises of weekly posts and all of the same mumbo jumbo that I've said before.

I'm a busy girl with an active life, there just aren't enough hours in the day sometime. But I do hope to make this blog a bigger priority next year.

And I've just got back into the swing of my scrapping!! I'm so excited to share my latest pages with you all. I was lucky enough to scrap with some super sweet ladies out at The Croppin' Bug in Texas City yesterday. I have 6 nearly complete pages to journal on. I hope to share them all with you soon.

Check back tomorrow to get the scoop on this year's Christmas cards! (Just for you Meghan :)

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!