Hello Friend *Mini

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello Friends! =)

Just had to share this mini/birthday card I made for my bestie Sarah. The wee little one turned 26 a few weeks ago and I wanted to send her something special.

Sarah and I were roommates when we lived in London. And by roommates, I mean we actually shared a room. A tiny room in 2 different flats. Thank goodness we liked each other!

I wouldn't say it was love at first sight. In fact, I was seriously doubting this whole living in London with no one you know for that first week and a half. But eventually we came around to each other.

Must have, the photo above was taken at my birthday party, only a month after we'd met. She's a bad influence. She was trying to get me to smoke a cigarette.

Even after we all up and moved to Thailand we were still just as close. So close we embarked on a month long Asian/European odyssey with each other.

I'll never forget spending Christmas on the beach in Indonesia, laying around reading the entire Twilight series. And then going to see the first movie in Malaysia, only to have the kissing scene cut out of the film!! And then spending New Year's Eve together with the boyfriends in London that year.

She took care of me when I was sick (cough hung-over cough...) and made sure I ate! Even if all I did eat was a tomato, then an avocado cut with up only salt. She taught me how to cook...? I think. And I'll never forget burning pasta ;)

We have a million and one crazy memories.
She is an amazing friend and I miss her every single day.


xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!