Aloha

Monday, September 26, 2011

Aloha! This is the card I was talking about yesterday.

I made it for my grandparents to send along with the photos and flower seeds I purchased for them.
I think the bright colors are my favorite thing about this card! Isn't that American Crafts Margarita print gorgeous?! I love the dark blue background.

Oh and the fact that I used a mini file folder as the base (from Paper Source).

I also mailed them a few photos. They're the kind of grandparents that have their fridge doors filled with this kind of thing. I added some font work to make them look more like postcards.

And also in my package, the seeds I purchased in the Honolulu airport. If anyone can grow flowers from seeds it's my grandparents. They have a full on green house in their backyard and everything!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!