To the Moon!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And thus we reach the end of the "crop series". I'm still so proud that I got so many pages done. I'll definitely be heading back to Archivers, scrap crap in tow, next time I have a project to work on or pages to get done!

And this is also the last layout to share from Urijah's One Year Old album. Yay! I'll be back in a few days to post the whole kit and caboodle. But I wanted to chat about this layout first.

It's a picture of Urijah getting rocked to sleep by his papa. It's a terrible photo. It's blurry and grainy and Urijah's eyes are red.

But I didn't care.
It told a story,
and that's all that matters!

I loved this October Afternoon line and was originally not interested in buying it, but as I was walking around the store I saw the metal button that said "to the moon!" and new exactly what my title would be and exactly how I'd scrap this.

So I only purchased the patterned paper, the metal buttons and the letter stickers from the line.

Just look at my baby brother being a daddy. He makes me so proud!
Love them both to pieces!

xxbesos

1 comment: