Sketchbook Day 8

Sunday, June 12, 2011

[I apologize for the overly saturated photos!! My camera has never liked taking photos of browns for some reason.]

But here's a third crop layout to share!
And one from Istanbul!!
And one of the layouts I planned beforehand using Day 8's sketch from KP's Sketchbook 3 =)

There were about 20-30 of these gigantic chandeliers hanging in the middle of the Hagia Sofia. It made the whole place look magical. Especially on the cold chilly day that it was in Turkey.

And this page is all about the gorgeous patterned papers from Basic Grey (brown background) and Pink Paislee (Gray/Yellow double-sided pp & Blue geometric design).

The only real embellishments I used were the baker's twine and buttons. I didn't want anything to over shadow the photos!

As always, thanks for stopping by to see another crop layout, which makes 3 :)
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another.

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!