Best Friend

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hi bloggy friends, just wanted to share the last page for Urijah's album. We'll at least the last one I created (more to be featured here on the blog later).

But I just wanted to throw this one up real quick so that it's done and over with. It was very sad to make this page, which is about my sweet dog and my nephew.

She passed away 2 months ago and it's still very hard for me to think about her being gone.

She was my little angel and she died at the ripe old age of 14.
It was time.
But it doesn't make it any easier.

I didn't cry until I got to the journaling, which I thought was appropriate. Urijah loved Maddie so much.
She truly was my best furry friend and we went through a lot together, me and that dog. I'm so grateful she was a part of my life for so long. And I will be sad for a very long time. But this was a first step in my healing process.

Hug your fur baby for me if you have one. They are only part of our lives for too short a time.

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!