Sketch 234-Scrapbook Stud

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy post-holiday Monday! I'm back with another Scrapbook Challenges sketch, my last of the year and as of today, my last as a design team member. I'm a little sad at the prospect of leaving the design team, but my 2011 is already shaping up to be a crazy one. And with all of the fun that's about to ensue on the site, well I just can't keep up. But I'll be around. The community over there is just too good to pass up :)

But on to the sketch! It's a goodin' let me tell you. I love the dangling stars Pam used.

I'm soooo happy that I finally scraped these photos of Matt scrapbooking [read the story here]. I thought about title-ing the page "Scrapbook Star" but figured "stud" was a better way to go. He's so proud of his scrapbook page!

I went to town with my punches and die cuts. Just kind of layered them around, then stitched through with red thread. The page come together quick and easy!

Only one more page left in my 2009 Christmas album!! I'll post the finished project tomorrow :) Hope your holiday hangovers are easy on ya this year!

xxbesos
j.leija

P.S. Don't forget about my holiday giveaway! See my 25/12 post for details :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,this one is amazing...i only think it's need to be psted next week...
    Have a nice day!!Hope you had a wonderful X-mas..and wishing you a very happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete