Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010


Dearest Blog Readers,

Thank you so much for another year of your support and encouragement! Even though I haven't been the best blogger, I still love my blog and being able to share my creations with you all.

In honor of Christmas, another year of blogging, and a few new year's resolutions (more on this to come), I'm giving away a copy of Expressive Photography The Shutter Sisters: Guide to Shooting from the Heart. I just ordered this book and have languishing my way through it, savoring each delicious page.

I'll randomly choose one of my followers to receive a copy of this book. Or, if you're not into following blogs, please leave a comment on this post. If you're already a follower and you leave a comment, you'll twice be entered into the drawing for the RAK. Comments will close at noon, Friday, 31st December.

Books, RAKS and prizes aside, I hope you have had a beautifully holiday full of light! Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

xxbesos
j.leija

6 comments:

  1. What a nice gift for someone to get. I hope your Christmas is as Merry and Bright as you.

    ~:~carol~:~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very thoughtful of you! Merry Christmas, Jamie. Hope the new(ish) job is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture on front of book! that is somethign my daughter would do lol Have a merry christmas, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags! The book sounds like it is wonderful!!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete