Christmas Printer's Tray

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve! I don't know about you, but I'll be relaxing for the next couple of days. It's nice that everyone in my household is an adult and equally inclined to relax with me. I think we're storing up energy until the children's brigade arrives at my grandmother's tonight. Some 15 children will inevitably squeeze themselves into my Nana's tiny house, attack the cat, and generally pillage the Christmas tree...

But I digress. Here's my first stab at these printer's tray things! I think they're cute and had to approach it with the mindset of making 12 different ATCs (artist trading cards).

I really wanted to work in a traditional Christmas color palette, reds and greens and golds, since everything else I've been doing is not the typical Christmas colors. It was refreshing and got me into the Holiday spirit!


xxbesos
j.leija

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! been googling for tray Ideas and I love this one!

    ReplyDelete