Sketch 210

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday again, you know what that means...another brand new sketch from the fabulous Pam of Scrapbook Challenges! Loved how playful this one felt.


Took a stab at creating only with my Studio Calico kit. Didn't quite work out as I used some different cardstock, added a border sticker from Doodlebug and a rub on by Marah Johnson. But I did come to a totally different color and patterned paper combo than I would have otherwise. I have the kit to thank for that.

I scrap a lot of foreign travel pics, so I figured it was about time to get some US travel in, even if it is only around my home state. Like the journaling says, I'm rarely ever at home on the weekends. I'm always rushing off to this place or that, mainly Houston or the beach. This is my view for part of the weekend, the view from my car window. To pass the time I listen to a hand full of CDs and the PRT podcasts. "It can get tiring at times, but it definitely beats sitting around at home."

xxbesos
j.leija

2 comments:

  1. Love the domestic travel page! Can't wait to get started on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the new look to your blog! And I really love the photo from the driver's perspective - I think I need to try that!!

    ReplyDelete