I Want to Go to There

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who here is a fan of 30 Rock? Who here loves you some Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, and Jack McBrayer goodness?! I do! I do! "I want to go to there" is a Tina Fey-isms. {I hear, she stole it from her lil daughter.} But it's a saying that I love and use often.

Since the blog theme this week is travel, had to scrap a page about where in the world I still want to go!
As my journaling reads: I'm sure you get, by now, that I've been a lot of places. But all I want to do is see more! I've had so many "once in a lifetime" kind of trips though. From here on out it's all just icing on the cake.

I interrupt this blog post to do a small plug for twopeasinabucket.com. Which is not only an awesome online shop, it's also a great community. I know, I know, I talk about them a lot. But I'm here to tell you that there's some really awesome people working there and some really incredible and inspiring people shopping there. What brought this on you might as? The fact that, with my last order, 2Ps sent me a little gift. And I honestly believe that there's no better gift than some free product :) See those awesome felt, stitched, American Crafts embellishments featured on my page? Yeah, 2Ps sent me those for free! How fun is that?! If you're a scrapper and you're in the market for the latest and greatest in the scrapbooking world you should definitely check them out!

Ok, so back to my page. I purchased the Basic Grey Basics Notes Clear Acrylic stamps (from 2Ps) and went to town with them on this page. I stamped them on white cardstock with charcoal chalk ink, cut them out and arranged them on my page amongst the embellishments and Thickers. Voila!

So on my list of places I'd love to visit are:
  • Russia
  • Greece
  • Brazil
  • South Africa
  • Mexico
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
  • India
  • Egypt
  • Easter Island
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
....and those are just the countries I want to see the most!! What about you? Where would you love to travel to?

xxbesos
j.leija

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! i l-o-v-e all the stamping and the title work. (are those Thickers?) and youre right, those deatils are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO! The clustering and the journaling are both fabulous!

    I want to travel the world, too! My brother is going to Africa in the Peace Corps and I'd love to go to Morocco or Egypt and have him meet me there!

    ReplyDelete